The Child Safety Summit, what I learnedJun 19, 2022
In this episode, you will learn my personal key takeaways after spending three days with 14 of the best authors, trainers and advocates for child safety, at the Child Safety Summit, 2022.
While the summit is over, you can still access the speaker's sessions at https://closequarterdad.com/summit-2022
What you will learn in this episode:
- The two constant topics each speaker talked about.
- The most important ideas to consider when teaching your children.
- How to step in to play like a tracker.
- The vital role of bridging communication.
START TRAINING YOUR KIDS NOW
Here’s a complimentary lesson I made for channel listeners on the 3 Discussions you must have with your kids about safety and survival. It’s only ten minutes long, but could be a life saving 10 minutes of your time spent.
CONNECT AND LEARN MORE
What can you do to support this channel?
- Subscribe, every new listener counts to us
- Engage, we are a community who supports each other
- Leave a review, let us know what you think
- Share, know others who may get some value - then share our channel