Leading Kids Through Challenge, With Possibility, with Scott Feld
Reframing ways you encourage your children through challenges is one of the most important things you can do for them. How often are you checking in on this? Seriously.
In today's conversation, Scott Feld and I go deep into the topic of helping kids find their super powers, and give them the chance to own possibilities, (many we won't even see!), so that they can overcome obstacles and build lasting confidence.
In this episode you will learn about:
- How to give you child solution based options when faced with challenge.
- Acknowledging the value of support versus approval.
- How creativity creates less need for discipline.
- ... so much more.
CONNECT WITH SCOTT FELD
Scott's Website: MinZenMotion
The amazing book for kids, Dax To The Max
Scott Feld is a Certified Kids Life Skills Coach and owner of MindZenMotion, which offers both live and online personal development courses for kids and teens. Scott has been working with kids for nearly thirty years, as well as studying, teaching, and coaching growth mindset and social/emotional intelligence for over fifteen years.
Dax is Scott's 5-year-old son who is learning about his own inner powers and wants to share them with other kids.
START TRAINING YOUR KIDS NOW
Here’s a complimentary lesson I made for channel listeners on the 3 Discussions you must have with your kids about safety and survival. It’s only ten minutes long, but could be a life saving 10 minutes of your time spent.
CONNECT AND LEARN MORE
What can you do to support this channel?
- Subscribe, every new listener counts to us
- Engage, we are a community who supports each other
- Leave a review, let us know what you think
- Share, know others who may get some value - then share our channel