Your Strategy for Detecting Children in Danger, with Katie Fetzer
This episode will educate you on the current state of abused children, how prevalent it really in and how you must have an immediate strategy for detecting children in danger.
My guest in this episode is Katie Fetzer from 1018 Strategy who shares about the prevalence of child abuse and neglect and how the community can step up to prevent it.
We discuss the Watchful Eye Training that educates individuals on recognizing and responding to abuse. Katie also shares her personal experience with fostering and fighting for children in court.
Most important, we highlight the impact of cruelty and the need for parents to recognize and address it.
KEY TOPICS WE EXPLORE WITH KATIE FETZER
- Katie's creation of 1018 Strategy
- How fathers can be aware and engage in preventing child abuse
- Why neglect is the most reported form of abuse 00:24:45 Why child poverty is prevalent but often unrecognized
- How unnoticed is child abuse, really?
- What you can do tp protecting children from abuse
- Why men need to be present, active, and engaged in their roles as fathers and protectors.
- How faith can help guide you to help children in extreme distress
- How men should not leave the role of protecting children to women alone
The conversation ends on a powerful note about seeking justice and how her strong faith helps guide her to find justice for the children she helps. Tune in for a crucial discussion on protecting our most vulnerable.
CONNECT WITH KATIE FETZER & 10.18 STRATEGY
10.18 Strategy : https://1018strategy.org/
Watchful Eye Program: https://1018strategy.org/watchful-eye/
Contact 10.18 Strategy: [email protected]
MORE ABOTU KATIE FETZER
Katie is a frontline advocate, in the fight for America's children and helping you to develop a strategy for recognizing and helping children in danger and immediate distress. This is a critically important episode. Through a grassroots non-profit organization, 10.18 Strategy, she started with a group of moms.
They knew they had to do something about America's exploited children going unprotected. Their primary goal is "to remove safe spaces for predators and pedophiles within the United States.
By training citizens to recognize the tactics and patterns of exploitative behavior. Thereby safeguarding the children of their families and community!"
START TRAINING YOUR KIDS NOW
Here’s a complimentary lesson I made for channel listeners on the 3 Discussions you must have with your kids about safety and survival. It’s only ten minutes long, but could be a life saving 10 minutes of your time spent. CloseQuarterDad.com/3Discussions
CONNECT AND LEARN MORE
What can you do to support this channel?
- Subscribe, every new listener counts to us
- Engage, we are a community who supports each other
- Leave a review, let us know what you think
- Share, know others who may get some value - then share our channel